The SoluteDNS Core supports the following record types:
IDN support is automatically enabled when the intl PHP extension is loaded. If IDN support is disabled please open your php.ini file and uncomment:
When any changes are made to your license the local stored key must be purged. You can do so by calling the following function within the SoluteDNS Core:
To improve the overall system performance you can take the following steps:
- Set auto_rectify in the configuration to false and rectify zones after all tasks are completed or use a cron job to rectify updated zones.
The SoluteDNS Core may collect and send data to NetDistrict for licensing and analytic purposes.
The core may collect the following data:
- Your license key and used slots/zones.
- The domain, server IP and installation path.
- Environmental data being version information for; PHP, IonCube, your webserver and SoluteDNS.
No other or personal data is being collected.
Please make sure you are using the correct settings to connect to your MySQL back-end. Please note by default external hosts are not allowed to connect to an local database. You have to allow remote IP’s for the database user.
Please use the returned MySQL error and the MySQL reference manual for troubleshooting.
If after upgrading you have issues with missing text or broken page style this is mostly caused by cached WHMCS files.
To resolve this please try:
- Go to: Setup -> Addon Modules ->SoluteDNS: Configure and hit ‘Save Changes’.
- Go to: Utilities -> System ->System Cleanup and Empty Template Cache.
Make sure all documented PowerDNS tables exists in your nameserver database. Especially the comments table.